All prescription glasses are considered Special Orders and are therefore non-refundable and non-exchangeable unless there is a manufacturer's frame or lens fault only. Please choose your frames wisely and use our frame size guide to help with sizing before you choose your frame.
Our prescription lenses and sunglass frames have a 12 month warranty (from purchase date) against manufacturing defects or faults. Damage due to excessive wear and tear, impact, mis-use, alteration, or contact with chemicals is not covered by this warranty.
All prescription lenses will be cut in accordance with the prescription details you provide and with a manufacturing tolerance of +/-15%. If the lenses we supply are confirmed by formal testing (in conjunction with a written test report obtained by you from your optometrist) as being outside of the intended optical range, the lenses will be replaced free of charge.
If you have supplied us with incorrect prescription or lens type details, just send the prescription glasses back to us within 10 days of shipping and a new lenses can be cut and fitted to your frames at an additional cost of $75.00 for one lens or $125.00 for both lenses.
Please note that, as with all prescription products, vision degradation is progressive with time and your prescription glasses may become unsuitable for the effective correction of your vision within the 12 month warranty period. Subsequent changes to your vision correction requirements are not covered by this warranty.
We will happily exchange or refund any non-prescription item within 10 days of shipping that has been purchased in error, that doesn't fit, or that you just don't like.
You will be responsible for the cost of getting the original item back to us and, if you choose to exchange, there will also be a $10.95 re-shipping charge payable before your exchange item is sent out. A $5.00 re-stocking fee (per item) will apply which will either be deducted from your refund, or added to your re-shipping charge.
The item must be returned to us unworn, unused and undamaged*, in its original packaging, with tags attached, and with a copy of your invoice. Worn, used or damaged items will not be accepted for exchange.
Please email us within 10 days of shipping letting us know that they will be coming back, whether you would like a refund or an exchange, and quoting your invoice number.
General Terms & Conditions
- In all cases the item must first be returned to us before a replacement or refund can be made.
- In all cases proof of purchase (from us) is required. Items purchased from a retail stockist, or from a website other than www.fuglies.com.au, should be referred back to that stockist or website.
- In the event of "Faulty On Arrival" and "Non-Warranty Returns", you must notify us within 10 days of shipping.
- *"unworn, unused and undamaged" means with no scratches, marks, blemishes, alterations, surface or structural damage or signs of wear on the item (unless such are the reason for the warranty return), all components and fittings untampered with and intact (unless such are the reason for the warranty return), in its original packaging, and with tags attached. Worn, used or damaged items will not be accepted for "Non-Warranty Returns" refunds or exchanges.
- Postage back to us at your expense in all cases.
- Please ensure that your returned item is packed appropriately to avoid damage in transit. Damage in transit due to insufficent packaging will be deemed to be damage caused by the purchaser.
- We will cover the cost of sending you a replacement item for warranty returns only. A $10.95 re-shipping charge will apply for "Non-Warranty Returns".
- If you exchange for a cheaper item, the difference will be refunded back to you. If you exchange for a more expensive item, the difference will be payable by you.
- The value of refunds and exchange credits will be limited to the original purchase price of the item/s returned, less a $5.00 (per item) re-stocking fee in the case of "Non-Warranty Returns".
- Refunds will only be credited back to the credit card, Paypal account or bank account that you used to make the original purchase.
This returns and refund policy is in accordance with the Refund Policy Guidelines of the Queensland Office Of Fair Trading.
Please contact us for more information.